Friday, October 5, 2012

Bacon Chicken Poppers

The other weekend we had plans to watch the Michigan vs. Notre Dame football game at our friends Holly and Brandon's house so naturally I wanted to make a snack that was healthy but still scrumptious all at the same time! I found these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites and decided they were the perfect thing to make. With only three ingredients {well four if you count the tooth picks which I forgot...} these should be super easy and affordable.




The recipe calls for using toothpicks, which as I mentioned earlier I forgot.... This made the process of making these a lot more difficult.... Thankfully, I had skewers on hand from making shish kabobs a while back so I made those work. Because the bacon chicken poppers were so close together on the skewers, rather then being on their own individual tooth pick, it took much longer for these to cook in the oven. However, if you plan to make these, buy toothpicks and you'll be just fine! I served these with duck sauce and they were truly amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment