Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's Peanut Butta Apple Time

Today I had planned to publish a post about all the awesome clothes that I bought at Ann Arbor Art Fair last week, however, I still have to take pictures due to my lack of camera man... Any ways that post is on hold for now. 

After work today I was super hungry and decided to wander into Trader Joes for some delicious treats. I found a lovely assortment of delectable snacks including granny smith apples, vanilla soy milk, sugar snap peas, lettuce, green grapes, multi-grain crackers, veggie burgers, organic peanut butter with sea salt, and these amazing dark chocolate peanut butter cups plus a bottle of cheap rose wine (which turned out to be awesome). Now I know this list sounds random and that's because it is. I should know better at my ripe old age of 23 then to walk into Trader Joes or any grocery store for that fact when I'm hungry....

When I got home I had so many choices of things to eat. This was a problem. Everything sounded so delicious. First, I sautéed some radishes, onions, and baby bella mushrooms that were already in my fridge with some ginger soy sauce and then topped them with a wee bit of cheese, wrapped it up in a mini tortilla and consumed. After this I was still hungry. The apples were calling my name. I sliced up the apples and dipped them in my new organic peanut butter. While eating the first one, I noticed my jar of granola and thought that would be an awesome combo with what I'm eating!! ENTER NEW YUMMY LUNCH/SNACK IDEA!


Granny Granola Peanut Butta Apples

Ingredients: 
- One granny smith apple
- Two tablespoons of organic peanut butter w/ sea salt
- Two tablespoons of granola (I used Bear Naked Fit Vanilla Almond Crunch)

Directions:
1. Cut apples (duh)
2. Scoop peanut butter (duh)
3. Sprinkle granola (duh)
4. EAT

[Awesome ingredients]
[Enjoy]


[My dessert]
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment