Monday, July 30, 2012

Simple & Sassy


I'm a really big fan of combining solid pieces to create a simple but sassy outfit. These Chambray Full Woven Skirts from American Apparel are the perfect high-waisted full skirt and go with everything! I currently own the blue and black versions and I can literally match them with any shirt whether it is a simple tank top (shown above) or a loud blouse. Add in a classic brown belt like this Vachetta Belt from J.Crew and it makes this simple outfit very refined. I often wear these skirts with my knee high boots {I wear boots with everything...}, however, I think completing this outfit with a nude shoe with ankle strap gives it a sassy finishing touch. Whether you prefer the Kamelia Flat by Steve Madden or the Cooperative Suede Ankle Strap Wedge from Urban Outfitters depends on what you're doing in this outfit but they will both look great! Because this outfit is simple, feel free to add in some fun jewelry, an over-sized watch, or a colorful scarf!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment