Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chicken with Honey-Beer Sauce and Cauliflower

Here is another recipe from my September issue of Cooking Light! This recipe is SO easy. I'm definitely going to add this to my weeknight dinner recipe folder or the "Tom you can make this recipe" folder haha! Surprise - I didn't change this recipe at all! It was amazing. I almost licked my plate in order to get the last drop of sauce... The chicken was juicy and delicious! I totally recommend this recipe to everyone. I prepared the cauliflower in almost the same way as my roasted red skin potatoes.

Ingredients for cauliflower:
- one head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (I'm all about using minced garlic, however, I feel that the powder works better for these types of recipes in the oven)
- 1 gallon size Ziploc bag

Directions:
1. preheat over to 400 degrees
2. place all ingredients in the Ziploc bag
3. SHAKE
4. pour ingredients on to a baking sheet
5. bake for 40 minutes - flipping the cauliflower every 10-15 minutes in order to cook each part fully









Will post the recipe for the Parmesan corn muffins another day because they were also to die for! Tomorrow is fashion post wooo! Yay for Thursday! Y'all are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment