Monday, September 17, 2012

Well Rounded

My sister, Madeline, is two years older than I am so naturally while growing up everything she had I wanted and everything she wore was the coolest thing ever. When we were teenagers, she always wore aviator sunglasses so of course I started wearing aviator sunglasses. For ten years and counting my signature sunglasses are still Ray-Ban Aviators, however, I recently discovered a new shape of sunglasses that I completely adore!

Rounded frame sunglasses look wonderfully funky yet classic. They always make me feel like a female John Lennon. Below are a bunch of super affordable options from Free People and Urban Outfitters plus a splurge from Ray-Ban.

1. Quay Metal Temple Round Frames - Free People [$48]
2. Quay Metal Round Glasses - Free People [$48]
3. Cool Cat Sunglasses - Free People [$24]
4. Jupiter Round Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters [$14]
5. Retro Round Metal Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters [$14]
6. Quay Darcie Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters [$40]
7. Ray-Ban [$210]

These will never replace my aviators but I love having a few pairs in my sunglasses bucket to grab when I feel my outfit needs a splash of fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment