Monday, September 24, 2012

Honey Mustard Cornflake Chicken


I feel as though I should rename my blog "a million ways to abuse chicken," because almost all my recipes contain chicken...  That being said, this recipe is by far one of the best chicken ones I've made yet! Who knew cornflakes could taste so good!!


















The mashed potatoes picture here are a skinny version of my FAVORITE FOOD. Seriously, ask anyone who has ever eaten Thanksgiving dinner with me. It's mashed potatoes with a side of everything else.... These mashed potatoes are delicious and not terrible for you because they are made with fat free chicken broth and sour cream instead of butter, heavy cream and/or milk.

Ingredients for mashed potatoes:
- 1.5 lbs yukon gold potatoes [peeled and diced]
- 3/4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 tbsp fat free sour cream
- salt, pepper, and paprika

Directons:
1. Boil the potatoes in water until cooked and soft
2. Drain and mash with chicken broth, sour cream, salt and pepper
3. Top with paprika and serve! 


Yum yum yum. Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment