Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last week

Sorry for the lack of posting last week.... My mom was in town from Louisiana so I was visiting her and other family on the west side of the state. One night after we had dinner in downtown Grand Haven, we stopped by the Coast Guard Festival! The whole downtown area was covered with people, colorful lights and carnival rides! Here is a shot of me and my mom!
I got this dress on sale at Urban Outfitters and I now own it in four different colors: lime, royal blue, coral, and light blue. It fits SO well and is super comfy. It is the perfect dress to either throw on with flip flops for a casual day look or add heels {or boots ;)} and a belt to look a little more put together at night time.

Our two year anniversary was this past Saturday, August 4th and Tom got me a new camera so I can take better pictures for my blog! He's so amazing!!






























Here are some things from last week that made me smile!!



#1: An amazing quote on the front of a birthday card from a cute little shop in Grand Haven.
#2: Brain ice cube trays!!! #sciencenerd
#3: My mom's homemade caesar salad = the BEST EVER
#4: Pancake mix from Great Harvest Bread Co. {new post soon with these pancakes!}
#5: Finally an Adrienne size coffee cup! Only $9 woo!

Tom's sister Amanda turns 21 this weekend so I will be posting about some yummy treats that I make for her soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment