Monday, August 13, 2012

Maroon Monday

[Taken from here]










































I came across this picture on Pinterest the other day and I cannot get over this outfit. I freaking love it. I actually love like every outfit this girl wears.... Here is the link to her blog. Anyways, now I need a pair of maroon skinny jeans ASAP. The combination of maroon with the animal print plus the leather jacket is seriously perfection. It isn't a normal combo {in my opinion} which is what makes this so great. Below is a collage of similar pieces that I found and think would look great together!



Jeans: Skinny Bitch Apparel {other options here, here, and here!}
Shirt: Cami - Urban Outfitters or a V-neck - OU {really any white shirt will work here}
Cardigan: Asos {other great options here and here}
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Moccasins - UO or Loafers - JCrew
Purse: Asos {more options here and here or add in some brown with this option}
Jewelry: CuffRing; Watch {I think this watch is hilarious or you could go with a gold MK} Sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960 (Piperlime)
Nail polish: Essie's "Smokin' Hot"
Lipstick: MAC's "Snob"

Moving day is tomorrow! Yay!! Happy Shark Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment